ProAgro produces packing machines. The aim of the press is to compress packings (bags), shape them properly for a pallet and reduce height of a pallet. A press may be used for packing of bulk materials, etc.
Usefulness of a packing machine in specific conditions and detailed conditions of its proper use are defined on individual basis by a producer on the basis of data provided by a user, with particular attention to parameters of materials to be packed, especially their ingredients, consistency, bulk density.
Technical data of a press presented on the picture:
- width [mm] – 1660
- height [mm] – 4300
- length [mm] – 1650
- steering: supply and control box
- power demand: 2.2 kW
- hydraulic aggregate performance 6.7 L/min
- capacity of hydraulic oil tank 12 L
- hydraulic oil type: Hydro HV 46
- range of work temperatures: 0oC-50oC
- motor voltage: 230/400V AC 50 Hz
- regulated hydraulic fluid pressure: within the range up to 180 bar
It is possible to test the press in our premises with your material (euro basis 120×80 cm).
Upon an order we may build a customized press. We can build a pallet compression press on any base, as required by a Customer.
Functioning of the device is presented in the following scheme: